Search Engine Optimization
“Search engine marketing and search engine optimization are critically important to online businesses. You can spend every penny you have on a website, but it will all be for nothing if nobody knows your site is there.” – Marc Ostrofsky
Search Engine Optimization or SEO is the strategic process on increasing or improving website visibility among the search engines results within the organic listings.
Achieving a greater presence or increased positioning can better promote a business or a individual brand, product, or service by providing higher visibility amongst both consumers and businesses alike who may need or want your service or product.
Perspective on SEO
Since this industry is ever changing with the algorithm updates i.e. Hummingbird, Panda, and Penguin. Your business need to always follow the best practices within the industry or in other word follow White Hat Principles when addressing any Internet Marketing concerns or desires.
“Good website practice and optimizing for conversion usually makes for good search engine optimization. These work together to ensure you drive quality traffic and can persuade that traffic to help you meet your business goals.” – Marc Ostrofsky
“Relevance is a search engine’s holy grail. People want results that are closely connected to their queries.” – Marc Ostrofsky
In our current environment offering a unique perspective to this industry is sometimes difficult since everything is ever evolving with the various search engine updates but here at Ozment Media despite the industry we have provide real results on increasing both the website rankings and the websites authority for our clients.
This is attributed to our on and off website techniques or strategies that we take for each one of our clients.
The SEO Process
There are few of the various components that must be considered when developing a well rounded or a custom SEO program.
- On Site or On Page Optimization – Separate your website from the pack and make your website appear unique in the eyes of the search engine
- SEO Copy Writing – Content Marketing and Distribution i.e. (Website Content, Social Media, Blogs, Press Releases, Article Writing, Blog Commenting) each of these techniques creates high authoritative and quality content for your target market
- Social Engagement – Increase your social following and engagement amongst the social media networks i.e. (Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, and so on)
- Off Page Optimization or Link Building – This technique builds authority to your website through i.e. (Directory Submissions, Social Bookmarking, Local Search, Blog Commenting, Form Submissions, and so on)
- Local Search Optimization – Ensure your local listings are accurate and up to date with the right keywords and geographies for proper indexing by the search engines and directories alike i.e. (Google, Bing, Yahoo, YP.com, Superpages.com, Dexknows.com, Yellowbook.com, and so on).
- Video & Picture Optimization – Utilize videos and pictures to the fullest existent to ensure that they are index amongst the search engine results.
- Algorithm Updates – Stay up to date on recent trends and changes within the local marketplace with search engines, website design, and local search.
For a Comprehensive List here is a
SEO Periodic Table
“It’s a difficult job to do, but that is why we do it. Only so many people can do it. But it, it enables you to… for a brief period of time to kind of get away. You have to go back and deal with, but it’s a good escape.” – Brett Favre
Who ever you may chose to do the Search Engine Optimization for your business website make sure that they only provide your business the White Hat Best Practices or Ethical Techniques, Conductive Site Structures & Design, Complete Content Marketing Strategy, Comprehensive Off Page and Link Building Services, Offers Social Media Engagement Ideas, and Consistent & Effective Local Search Advice.
Since companies don’t have time to either create, manage, and maintain a comprehensive SEO strategy for their business or brand. Our entire purpose and goal as a company is to help increase your company or business bottom line with either increased revenues or productivity. For at Ozment Media we just don’t offer a product or solution we offer peace of mind to our clients.